Get ready for another unique learning experience at Bible Museum on the Square! Introducing our brand new workshop series REBUILDING HISTORY.
Through Rebuilding History children recreate famous scenes from the Bible using LEGO® bricks and minifigs. Children ages 6 through 12 years will enjoy this hands-on learning experience. Each participant will even take home a set of bricks so that they can build their own miniature version of Bible history! The first installment of Rebuilding History features the opportunity to construct the Tabernacle of Moses using LEGO® products.
Rebuilding History will take place in our gallery and will be approximately 75 minutes in duration. The cost is $40 per participant and includes the following:
- A interactive model of the Tabernacle of Moses constructed from LEGO® products
- An engaging presentation that gives the participants a complete overview of the Tabernacle
- A hands-on project for kids to engage in with their team of peers
- A bridge built to Biblical artifacts in our main gallery to support learning
- The opportunity for creative exploration
- Each student will leave with their very own LEGO® kit so that they can rebuild the Tabernacle at home
Give your child the gift of an unforgettable experience with us at BMOTS!
You can register your child for our monthly scheduled offering of Rebuilding History. The first will take place on Saturday August 24 at 10:30am (additional dates TBA). Children 6 to 12 years of age are welcome to participate. Hurry – space is limited! Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
You can sign your group up for Rebuilding History at a time of your own choosing! This experience is perfect for church groups, school groups, scout groups, birthday parties, and more. Pick your day and time and bring your crew in to the museum! (Must have at least 4 students in your group, but no more than 12.)