In order to finish 2018 strong and put our nonprofit organization on firm footing for 2019, our Board of Directors has set a goal of raising $100,000 between now and December 31. In order to meet this goal, we need your support. Whether your gift is $50 or $500, you can play a part in helping us maintain our position as the only faith-based institution of its kind on a public square in all the world.
Celebrating a great 2018 and looking ahead to an exciting 2019!
As we approach the conclusion of 2018, we are incredibly grateful for all that has been accomplished during the past months at Bible Museum on the Square.
- During the past year, we have expressed our passion for the Scriptures through our Share the Word program both locally and in Africa by giving children and teens their very own copy of the Bible.
- We developed and premiered two brand new exhibitions this year – Jesus Revealed & Generations of Faith.
- Over 50 people gather for Bible Study on the Square every Tuesday night to study the Scriptures in the context of community.
- Our one-of-a-kind Archaeology Camp experience had a record turnout as we expanded the camp to fill an entire week of hands-on learning in the dirt!
- Hundreds of students have participated in our Gutenberg Press Workshop and gained a deeper appreciation for the enduring Word of God.
As we head into 2019, we have developed plans to premiere a new exhibition that will feature over 90% of our collection of artifacts, museum replicas and ancient manuscripts. Not only that, we will be creating a brand new space for children called “The Kids’ Bible Theater” where children can come and explore the Biblical narrative through creativity and technology. And we won’t stop getting the word out about the museum – we will be taking the Bible Museum on the Square experience into churches and schools across our region.
Thank you for your continued support. Apart from your generosity, we would not have the ability to provide exhibits and programming that help both children and adults learn about the Bible. We are grateful to count you as partners in our work!